Eagle Lake, the Rhubarb Capital of Ontario!
For a tiny village with one store (including LCBO) and one gas station there are actually a lot of a activities and experiences to enjoy in and around Eagle Lake.
If you are interested in being out of doors and active try…
- Paddle boarding, a relatively new water sport. SUPnorth Paddle Board Adventures located on Eagle Lake will help get you on your feet and cruising the lakes under your own paddle power.
- Also stop into Sir Sam’s Ski and Bike for an adventure on your mountain bike with amazing views over Eagle Lake. Instruction is available for those who are inexperienced or who wish to upgrade their skills. Races are held regularly so test out your skills with some friendly competition!
- Speaking of competition, If neither Paddle Boarding or Mountain Biking are your speed Screaming Eagle Paintball is also located near the Village of Eagle Lake for those wishing to experience a group activity.
- For those with younger children there is also a public beach with play equipment available near the public boat launch just up from the general store
- Horseback riding is also available in the area with both English and Western styles available at The Farm
After you have filled your day with activity what’s better then the opportunity to rest and relax…check out Sir Sam’s Inn & Waterspa with their full menu of natural spa treatments designed to pamper and relax.
And for a fine ending to your day try a fine dining experience at “Rhubarb” located on the shores of Eagle Lake where chef Christoph Carl will delight you with his culinary expertise.